Here are some tips and reminders when traveling around a storm:
- Most airlines will waive change fees during times of severe weather
– You will only be charged if:
* You change your origin and/or destination
* There is a difference in fare
- Please call the airline if
-You’re traveling internationally
– Part or all of your trip is on another airline
– You don’t see a ‘Change my trip’ link when you pull up your reservation
With most airlines if your flight is canceled or significantly delayed, you are entitled to a refund. Even if your flight is not canceled, you may make a one-time change to your ticket without fee.
Most importantly if you are unsure about any just call your airline and they will be able to assist you with any questions you may have.